Facility Management Professional (FMP) Prep Program
The Facility Management Professional (FMP) Credential program is an industry respected credential program that provides individuals with a foundation in the field of Facilities Management (FM). The FMP was developed by the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) as an assessment-based credential. For those seeking to establish themselves in the FM field, the FMP provides the opportunity to learn essential skills and competencies, as well as earn professional credibility and recognition.
Ask us anything.
Location: 100% Online
Module and Content:
- Operations + Maintenance
- Project Management
- Finance + Business Essentials
- Leadership/Strategy Essentials
The following online tools and materials will be provided to help participants throughout the program:
Instructor-led videos for every Chapter and Topic
Each video captures advanced FM knowledge and expertise from our industry expert, Patrick Okamura, from his 32 + years of experience as an FM. Patrick combines his practical know-how with IFMA’s key principles from their FMP manuals in order to prepare you to pass your FMP final assessments. His wisdom and insights will give you a deeper understanding and practical examples to draw from.
From important terms to critical figures and tables, each manual has been highlighted to direct you to the critical concepts contained in each chapter in order to prepare you to excel in your FMP final assessments.
Helpful study guides
Targeted study guides will be provided to allow you to test your knowledge before taking your FMP final assessments.
Specific quizzes are also available to ensure you have a good understanding of the key concepts and give you practice prior to taking your FMP final assessments.
Feedback from experts
Our “ask an expert” feature will be available for you to submit your questions and get immediate feedback and guidance from real FMs and industry professionals.
Additional technical support videos
Over 1 hour of supplemental technical support videos are provided to support and make it easy for you to get up and running with an online learning environment.
- Identify the duties of a facility manager, common deficiencies in building structures and systems, facility operations.
- Understand security, health, and safety considerations; recognize types of services and guidelines.
- Apply principles for measuring competency, conflict negotiation, and how to influence decisions.
- Implement strategic planning that excels through best practices.
- Create and execute a project management plan including project scope, schedule, cost, quality, teams, communications, risks, and project changes.
Who this program is designed for:
Take the next step toward earning your Facility Management Professional (FMP) Credential.